I'm studying Accounting and Management at Ahuntsic College, a college in Montreal. In this program, I learned how to run a business, how to complete account books, how to control the money of a business and how to ensure that these companies comply with financial laws. I chose this program because I like money and numbers. Everything that has to do with it interests me. Also, I would like to have my own business later in my life, that's why I chose management too.Today I decided to tell you about an article I saw on the Internet that has to do with the business. This article talks about ways to make the season less painful taxes for small businesses. I chose to talk about this article because tax and tax declarations are part of the accounting and business management. In this article, Ian DiNovo, carrying in his firm: the Certified General Accountant, gives four tips to make tax filing easier.
First, he says, a company should have a plan for these taxes, months before the tax return season. That way, the company can have a strategy to eventually pay the least possible taxes. In addition, it would allow the accountant to have more time when the time comes to make the statements.
Second, DiNovo suggests business owners to discuss with their accountants. Sometimes there are some details that may well be unveiled in accounting and this could allow to better returns to save the company.
Third, he advises small business owners to ensure that their carrying book is always up to date because the tax filing season is not the time for it.
Finally, DiNovo suggests leaders to pay their taxes on time. As this would prevent the company from having to pay many costs for delays and when payments are made late, the government is more likely to forage for any mistake to make businesses pay more.
References:
- http://www.canadianbusiness.com/economy/four-ways-to-make-tax-time-less-painful-for-small-business/
- Labodanglais.com
- VirtualWritingTutor.com
- Diffchecker.com

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire